This Policy pertains to information we collect or is submitted to us through:
- The website at www.startxlabs.com (“The Website”)
- Social media applications like Facebook, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Google Plus, and Twitter (“Social Media”)
- E-mail and other electronic messages, except for personal communications sent to our clients.
- Interactions with advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Policy.
This Policy does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means.
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website or Social Media.
All personal information that you provide on the Website or Social Media is voluntary. If you submit personal information, you consent that we may keep a record of that personal information. You also acknowledge that if you choose not to provide all requested information, our ability to process the requested information for the purpose that it is being submitted may be limited.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Website and Social Media, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, like name, postal address, e-mail address, employer information, or telephone number (“Personal Information").
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as application essays, experience, or areas of interest.
- About your internet connection, your IP address, the equipment you use to access the Website or Social Media, and usage times, dates and other details (“Non-Personal Information”).
Personal Information that we gather may include:
- Information that you contribute by filling in forms. This covers information you provide when you submit an application, request information, report an issue with the Website, or otherwise contact us via the Website.
- Content that you authorize us to access, publish, and view on Social Media.
- Records of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your search inquiries and content viewed on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Website or Social Media, or transmitted to other users of the Website, Social Media or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Additionally, we cannot control the acts of other users of Social Media. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed or used by unauthorized persons and/or in unauthorized manners.
Every time a computer visits the Website or Social Media to read or download information, we may collect certain information from that computer. This Non-Personal Information is automatically collected from the user’s computer and may comprise information like the following:
- Type of web browser being used (for instance, Chrome or Firefox).
- Name of the Internet domain through which your computer accessed the Website or Social Media.
- IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically given to a computer connected to the Web)
- Address of the website that connected you to Website or Social Media (like google.com or bing.com)
- Date and time your computer accessed the Website or Social Media.
Non-personal information does not tell us your identity. We reserve the right to associate non-personal information to personal information that you have provided through the Website or Social Media.
HOW INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us and automatically as you navigate through the Website or Social Media. Information collected automatically may include Non-Personal Information and information collected by cookies and other tracking technologies.
Cookies and Flash Cookies
We may send one or more cookies - a small text file carrying a string of alphanumeric characters - to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser and let us learn about your behavior and usage patterns when you are on our site. A cookie may also convey anonymous information on how you browse a partner website to us. A cookie does not collect personal information about you. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on consequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser's directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you shut your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION COLLECTED
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- To display the Website, Social Media, and its contents to you.
- To improve our website and customer service
- To contact you to provide information or services that you inquire from us
- To broadcast periodic emails
- To inform you about changes to the Website, Social Media or any services we offer or provide though it.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our responsibilities and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- In any other way, we may describe when you provide the information
- For any other purpose with your approval.
We will use Non-Personal Information to help us make our Website more useful to visitors and for other business purposes. For example, we may tell business partners how many computers visited this Website. We may also use the Non-Personal Information in cookies to help us to personalize this Website according to the preferences you tell us, and make your visit a more comfortable experience. We may prepare reports and other materials using Non-Personal Information. Since these reports and materials contain no Personal Information, we may share them with others.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not give or share personal information with a third party to allow that third party to market its goods or services We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
We may disclose Personal Information that we collect:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of StartxLabs, our customers or others.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We have implemented measures devised to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot assure the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POLICY
By using the Website or Social Media, you are entering into a binding agreement with StartxLabs and are agreeing to the use of your information as explained in this Policy. We may change or add to our Policy, so we encourage you to review it regularly. If you don’t agree with these terms or any future changes, then please don’t use or interact with StartxLabs through the Website or Social Media
TERMS & CONDITIONS
View StartxLabs's terms and conditions of service